Liberty Insurance offers a broad range of payment modes for your insurance policies
The various payment options are credit card, nets, cheque, GIRO, AXS Stations and Bank transfer
- For nets, we require that you submit these payments in person at our office
- The above payment methods are applicable for both new and renewal policies
- No official receipt will be issued. For other ad hoc questions, please email your request to email@example.com indicating your producer code and the policy number
- Policyholders may make premium payment using a third party’s cheque. However, please note that in cases of premium or excess refund, the refund will be paid to the policyholder.
- Cheque to be made payable to Liberty Insurance Pte Ltd. Please indicate your agent code, policy number and contact details at the back of the cheque. For new policies without policy numbers, please indicate insured name, producer code & type of policy.
- Please mail cheques payment to 51 Club Street, #03-00, Liberty House, Singapore 069428 or deposit at any UOB branch. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details. For cheque deposited at UOB, we request that you kindly scan a copy of the cheque image and email the payment details to email@example.com.
- For enquiry on the status of cheque receipt by Liberty and clearance status, please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your producer code, policy number, cheque number and cheque amount
- MasterCard and VISA are accepted
- We do not accept credit card payment for corporate policies.
- Exclusive interest free instalment plan (IPP) is available for card holders of UOB, DBS/POSB, Citibank and Standard Chartered Bank
- For the convenience of our policyholders, we offer 24 month IPP for DBS/POSB card holders when purchasing Liberty’s 2-year Motor policy.
- The minimum sum for instalment plan is S$100 with a repayment period of 6 months for DBS/POSB. For other banks, the minimum sum is S$500 with repayment period of 6/12 month.
- The entire sum of IPP will charged to the card and applied against the credit limit. However card holders only need to make the agreed monthly repayments to the bank.
- To fill in the credit card form
- Currently only selected products are available for payment via GIRO. Please download the proposal form to confirm if a product is currently on auto renewal via GIRO.
- You may make payment at any AXS stations or via their website. You will be prompted to provide a valid policy or cover note or vehicle number if you do not have a bar code payment advice from Liberty.
Other Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)