Claim for Treatment inside Liberty's direct billing network
Prior to any of your treatment
Present your Liberty card, ID card/passport and credit card to the Medical Service Provider prior to any treatment (you will be asked to pay a deposit1 if you do not have any credit card)
1 For FamilyCare and Medicare policyholders only
Payment of excess/non-covered expenses
Pay for any excess or non-covered expenses on your own account
File your claim
- Fully complete Treatment Voucher/claim form to acknowledge receipt of the treatment
- Mail your Treatment Voucher/claim form and mail all relevant documents1 to Liberty Claims Department at 18th floor, Vincom Office Building 45A Ly Tu Trong Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, within one year of the first treatment date
- Fully completed claim form
- Original bills/invoices/receipts (VAT invoices are required if the expenses are more than 200.000 VND)
- Details of hospital expenses (each medication and procedure should be detailed)
- Medical report (which clearly states the 1st symptom date, medical history, diagnosis etc)
- Hospital discharge certificate
- Prescription (including physician signature, hospital, or clinic stamp, etc)
- Vietnam driving license (in case of traffic accident where you were the driver)
- Police report (in case of accident)
1 Required documents
Upon receiving the complete set of documents, Liberty Insurance will settle your claim request within 7 working days, and reimburse your claim within 5 - 7 working days of sending the reimbursement confirmation letter to you
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the required documents for claim reimbursement?
Who and how should I sent my claim requests to?
How can I contact Liberty?