Liberty motorbike compulsory third party liability
Motorbike compulsory third party liability (CTPL) is a type of compulsory insurance for civil liability of motor vehicle owners according to Decree No. 03/2021/ND-CP issued by the Government on January 15, 2021 to carry out support activities, limit the loss of deaths, injuries, and property to third parties, the damage to dealths, injuries of the passengers on the vehicle in the event of an accident caused by your motorbike.
Civil liability coverage
Civil liability coverage for motorbike owners in the event of an accident affecting injuries, deaths and property with a third party.
Bodily injuries coverage up to 150 million VND
Coverage up to 150,000,000 VND/person/occurance for death and injuries damage caused by your motorbike if the accident occurance falls under the scope of coverage.
50 million VND for property damage
Compensation up to 50,000,000 VND/occurance for property damage third-party property damage caused by your motorbike if the accident occurance falls under the scope of coverage.
Easy online purchase
Buying motorbike compulsory third party liability online is easy and fast, with a variety of payment methods on Liberty Insurance's website.
Get your e-certificate instantly
Get a convenient and fast e-certificate as soon as you complete your online purchase.
Transparent claim process
With Hotline Onecall 1800 599 998 Liberty Customer Service Center will support and guide customers immediately.
Liberty Motorbike Compulsory Third Party Liability
Owners of motorbike participating in traffic and operating in the territory of Vietnam
Death, bodily injury and/or property loss and damage to a third party caused by your motorbike
Liability of insurance
Death, bodily injury damage: 150,000,000 VND for one person in an occurance
Are you in need of buying motorbike compulsory third party liability?Buy now with Liberty
Issued together with Circular 04/2021/TT-BTC. *Premium does not include 10% Value Added Tax
|Premium (VND) / year|
|50 cc or lower||55.000|
|Above 50 cc||60.000|
|Mopeds (including electric mopeds) and similar vehicles|
Buy Motobike CTPL nowBuy Now
Common questions about motorbike compulsory third party liability
- 1. What is the motorbike compulsory third party liability?
Motorbike compulsory third party liability is a type of compulsory insurance for civil liability of motor vehicle owners according to the provisions of law. Thereby, the damage to death, body injuries, property of the third party or the passengers on the vehicle in the event of an accident caused by the vehicle in the event of an accident caused by the owner will be indemnified by the insurer if the accident falls under the coverage.
- 2. Why do I have to buy motorbike compulsory third party liability?
According to Decree 03/2021/ND-CP of the Government, motorbike CTPL insurance is a type of compulsory insurance for motor vehicle owners participating in traffic and operating in the territory of Vietnam.
In case the driver/vehicle owner fails to present thevalid motorbike CTPL certificate when participating in traffic, he/she will be administratively sanctioned in accordance with the law.
- 3. Where can I buy motorbike compulsory third party liability?
You can buy motorbike CTPL through insurance companies that are allowed to deploy this insurance in accordance with the law. At Liberty Insurance Vietnam, customers can buy motorbike CTPL insurance online with just 3 steps right here on this page and get an insurance certificate with immediate effect.
Step 1: Enter vehicle information and desired insurance period
Step 2: Fill in personal information
Step 3: Confirm and proceed to payment
- 4. What should I do if I have an accident when I have purchased motorbike compulsory third party liability?
When purchasing motorbike CTPL at Liberty Insurance Vietnam, in case of an accident/incident causing damage to a third party, customers please take the following notification measures:
- Immediately notify the nearest authorities about the incident/accident or call 113
- Immediately notify Liberty Customer Service Center about the incident/accident by calling Onecall 1800 599 998 (24/7).
- Provide incident/accident information and follow the instructions of the Customer Service Center at the scene.
- 5. What is the claim process for motorbike compulsory third party liability at Liberty Insurance Vietnam?
- Inform to Insurance company in writing.
- Fill in Claim Form - CPTL and mail the necessary documents as required from Liberty’s Claims handler.
- Notice to the third parties the paid amount from the insurance company according to Decree No. 03/2021/NĐ-CP and pay claims.
- Collect and cooperating with Insurance company to collect necessary documents for the claim.
Customers can find out about the detailed compulsory third party liability claim process at: https://www.libertyinsurance.com.vn/en/claim-motocare-ctpl
- 6. What are the exclusions of the motorbike compulsory third party liability?dion title
The following cases will not be covered for damage in accordance with the law:
- Intentional act of causing damage
- Deliberately running away without performing civil responsibilities
- Driver under-age or over-age to operate a vehicle as prescribed or without a valid driving license
- Damage caused by indirect consequences
- Driving with blood or breath alcohol concentration, using prohibited drugs while driving
- Property is stolen or robbed in an accident
- Damage with special property
- Cases of force majeure such as war, terrorism, earthquake