CONDITIONS OF USE
- This website (www.libertyinsurance.com.vn) is solely owned and operated by Liberty Insurance Limited (“Liberty”).
- Use of this website is subject to the following terms & conditions: (A) the terms and conditions contained in hereinafter and (B) all specific additional terms which govern the use of, and access to, certain sections of this website (and such additional terms shall bind wherever they are accessible on the website) (the “Terms & Conditions”).
- By using this website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions, and your agreement to the Terms & Conditions shall constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Liberty. Therefore, please read these Terms & Conditions carefully.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted in writing by Liberty, no materials displayed on this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, hyperlinked, and/or distributed in any way.
- You may download materials displayed on this website for your use only, provided, however, that you do not remove any copyright and other proprietary notices of Liberty contained on the materials.
- You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, link or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including, without any limitation to, the text, images, audio, and video without Liberty's written permission.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
- The Website is available for use 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. However, Liberty reserves the right to shut down the system for maintenance as and when necessary. Liberty shall do its best to plan and notify of the system unavailability by posting a message broadcast on the online site. Liberty shall not be responsible for any damage and/or loss resulting from the shutdown.
USER ACCESS ID
- You shall register and be provided with a User Access ID in order to purchase the insurance in this website. You shall maintain the confidentiality of the User Access ID at all times and shall ensure your User Access ID is not revealed or disclosed in any manner whatsoever to any person.
- Liberty shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transaction resulting from the misuse or unauthorised use of the User Access ID. You must notify Liberty immediately of any misuse or unauthorised use of your User Access ID. You are fully responsible for the confidentiality of your User Access ID and password and for any access made under your User Access ID and password.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- All trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, icons and domain names located on this website are the property of Liberty and others where applicable.
- Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, icon and domain name displayed on this website without the written permission of Liberty or third party that owns such marks or names displayed on this website.
- Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, icons and domain names displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Liberty.
- The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This website is hyperlinked to other websites which are not maintained or controlled by Liberty. Liberty is not responsible for the contents of those websites.
- The inclusion of any hyperlink to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Liberty of those websites, their contents or their products and services.
- You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of this website including, but not limited to, the following:
- accessing data or logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measure without written authorisation of Liberty;
- attempting to interfere with the service to any User, host or network, via means of submitting a virus or malicious code to the Website, overloading or spamming the Website; and/or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- You shall not utilise this website for any unlawful purpose.
- You shall ensure that all information submitted through the Website is complete, accurate, true, correct and consistent with the supporting documents. Failure to do so shall result in delay in processing or rejection of the electronic submission. You shall be liable for all costs incurred due to false or incorrect information submitted.
- You shall not hack or attempt to hack or compromise the Website by any means, tools such as hacking tools, sniffers, virus and Trojan. Any attempts at such activities shall subject you to prosecution under the applicable law.
- While every care is taken by Liberty to provide the website services, Liberty does not warrant that this website shall operate error free or is free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive or harmful code.
- Liberty assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website or arising in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, computer virus, delay in operation or transmission, or line or system failure.
- Liberty also disclaims all liability whatsoever, for: (i) any loss of or any inability to retrieve any data or information however caused and including non-deliveries, misuses, misdeliveries as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of service of this website; (ii) any inaccuracy in the information or resources available, received or transmitted through this website; (iii) any malfunction, defect or error in this website; and (iv) any delay or inability on Liberty’s part in the provision of this website services under the Terms and Conditions because of any electronic, mechanical, system, data processing or telecommunication defect or failure, act of God, civil disturbance or any event outside Liberty’s control.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Liberty shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection or referable to:
- Any access, the use or inability to access or use of this website or the service, or reliance on the information on this website.
- Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption or delay in transmission.
- Any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programs or macro that may affect the computer equipment, program or other property of yours.
- By accessing this website, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Liberty at all times from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this website or services offered via this website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Liberty reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate this website services with or without cause at any time and/or to terminate your access to this website at any time without giving prior notice or reasons. By using this website, you are deemed to waive your rights to be notified of Liberty’s termination, if any.
- Liberty shall not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of termination of this website services.
- Liberty may change and replace the contents of these Terms and Conditions and/or create new terms or conditions at any time without any prior notice to you. By using this website, you are deemed to waive your rights to be notified of or agree to any amendment, replacement or supplement of the Terms and Conditions, if any.
- The changes shall take effect on the date first made available on this website. Should you continue to utilise this website after the specified time, you shall be considered to have accepted the changes.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Your agreement with Liberty in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Vietnam.
- In the event that any dispute between the you and Liberty arises out of or in connection with this agreement (the “Dispute”), the Parties involved agree to expend best efforts to discuss matters with a view to agreeing an amicable settlement of the Dispute.
- In the event of failure to reach an amicable Dispute settlement within 30 (thirty) days as from the date of occurrence of the Dispute, the Dispute shall be finally settled by the Vietnam International Arbitration Centre (besides the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry) (“VIAC”) by 01 (one) arbitrator, in accordance with the VIAC rules of arbitration being in force at the time of the Dispute and conducted in the Vietnamese language.