Not only do your daily meals give you motivation, they also energize and feed your body. Consider the following tips to ensure that you have a healthy meal.
- Drink two glasses of water before each meal: This will help your body remain hydrated and control your food intake. A Dutch study showed that drinking two glasses of water prior to a meal can help reduce hunger and food intake, helping you to lose weight.
- Drink a glass of water after each fast-food meal: Often, the amount of calories and sodium in fast-food well exceeds the body’s sodium requirements. A tall glass of water can help dilute the concentration of sodium in your body, helping you to avoid high blood pressure.
- Do not pass on opportunities to eat onion: Onions contain many antioxidants such as vitamins, minerals, calcium, phosphorus, iron…, which help to prevent various cardiovascular diseases.
- Snack at the right times: Waking up late often leads to skipping breakfast, but there is no excuse for forgetting to have a light snack around 3 in the afternoon. Nutritional supplements between lunch and dinner can help you to cope with the most tiring point in the day. Yogurt, fruit, or biscuits are all good choices.
- Set your daily water intake: Fill up a 1.5 liter bottle of water and place it on your desk, making it a requirement for yourself to finish the entire bottle before leaving the office each day.